Alcohol or drug addiction can make it too difficult to function in regular daily life for many people. These conditions can ruin your chances for a happy, meaningful life. But, it can feel too hard to get effective help. It may seem impossible to break the grip the habit has on you. Fortunately, there are good outpatient treatment options for alcohol and drug rehab. Yet, finding one that is the right fit for your needs and preferences can take some research. Renaissance Ranch Hooper, Utah, provides the best therapy in the state in a comfortable environment.
Renaissance Drug and Alcohol Treatment Overview
Renaissance Ranch Hooper, UT, offers customized alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs in a comfortable, safe, private setting. Our rehab clients learn the scientific foundations of alcohol use disorder (AUD) or substance use disorder (SUD). Our specialists work with each client to find the best way to move forward on that basis to a new addiction-free life. Renaissance general SUD treatment options include:
|Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)||This is our primary rehab program. The 90-day intensive outpatient program provides the special professional care and personal support needed during the first several months of discontinuing illicit drug use.|
|General Outpatient Treatment (GOP)||The second phase of treatment is also 90 days, covering rehab care and personal support for maintaining sobriety.|
|Relapse Prevention Program||This phase overlaps with the GOP phase. It covers 6 months (months 7-12) of freedom from SUD.|
|Individual Counseling||Ongoing regular group support sessions are recommended and individual counseling is available as needed.|
Rehab Services at Renaissance in Hooper, UT
AUD, and SUD don’t exhibit the same signs and symptoms in every person struggling with one of these disorders. Recovery also does not necessarily progress the same way for all clients. Renaissance offers a selection of outpatient rehab plans. You can work with your treatment team to choose the types of therapy sessions and activities that will work best for you and that you will find most satisfying. Our outpatient programs include:
- 12-step therapy: A motivating structure is provided for people in a 12-step program as well as a community offering automatic acceptance and support for sobriety, and therapeutic opportunity to help others.
- Family therapy: This helps empower families with the tools for problem-solving and mutual support in dealing with addiction and cultivating a successful family support system.
- Men’s and women’s programs: The characteristics of addiction vary between the sexes. Options of exclusive therapies explore the specific challenges women and men struggle with in addiction.
- Treating specific addictions: Programs are offered to treat addictions such as alcohol, opiates, amphetamines, prescription drugs, club drugs, and other forms of addiction.
- Various therapy types: Multiple therapies are combined in a comprehensive rehab program, such as life skills, cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational therapy, family therapy, and an abundance of other options to meet clients’ specific needs and goals.
Signs of Alcohol or Drug Addiction
AUD and SUD can affect people of all ages, races, genders, and economic classes. Symptoms can vary from one individual to another. Here are some of the most common indicators of one of these two forms of addiction.
|Signs of Alcohol Addiction||Signs of Drug addiction|
|Being irritable or anxious if you can’t get a drink of alcohol||A sense that you need to use the drug routinely|
|Inability to control how much you drink when you start drinking||Fixating on obtaining and using the drug|
|Conflicts with friends or family about your alcohol drinking habits||Needing larger amounts of the drug to receive the same effect|
|A sense of guilt or shame about the amount of your alcohol use||Spending money to buy the drug when you cannot afford it|
|Short-term memory loss||Failing to meet responsibilities due to using the drug|
|Briefly blacking out||No longer participating in previously favorite activities|
|Severe mood swings.||Withdrawing from social activities due to drug use|
|Choosing to drink instead of meeting other responsibilities||Continuing use of the drug, although you know it’s hurting you|
|Making excuses for drinking||Withdrawal symptoms when attempting to stop using the drug|
|Failing in your attempts to stop using alcohol|
Benefits of Rehab at Renaissance
At Renaissance Ranch in Hooper, UT, drug and alcohol treatment options are available in mixed groups and for men and women in exclusive programs. Renaissance Ranch is Utah’s leading alcohol and drug rehab center. Why? Because we strive to make rehab as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we help our clients with strategies to make their recovery permanent.
- Faith-based treatment promotes emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- Having fewer participants in our group programs means more individual help.
- Spiritual therapy cultivates gratitude and other spiritual principles of inner peace.
- After you complete your recovery program, our ongoing support is available to you.
- Family therapy helps each person rebuild close relationships impacted by SUD.
- Renaissance makes treatment affordable. Medical insurance or Medicaid often covers the cost of treatment. Depending on circumstances, we also may be able to create a payment plan for you.
Renaissance Ranch Rehab – Hooper, Utah
We use evidence-based therapeutic processes in a faith-based approach to addiction rehab. Renaissance addiction recovery programs treat the underlying causes of alcohol and substance abuse, instead of focusing on stopping alcohol or drug use.
Our professional team of addiction recovery specialists and other healthcare specialists are here 24/7 to answer your questions about outpatient alcohol rehab or outpatient drug rehab.
For AUD or SUD rehab, call Renaissance Ranch Ogden at (385) 222-3737, or contact us here online to schedule a visit to our inviting environment and receive a free assessment.
Affordable treatment that helps families heal and restore hope!