Is your family suffering from the devastation of alcohol and drug abuse? It’s not the easiest thing to find help for. That’s why it’s good to know that, amid all the uncertainly, there’s a drug rehabilitation center Utah can trust. It's Renaissance Ranch Ogden, and we can help you or your loved one achieve a substance-free life of balance and purpose.
Renaissance Ranch Ogden in South Ogden, UT is here to answer your questions 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Call 385-222-3737 to learn how we can help you achieve a life of sobriety.
There are four sections to the program:
IOP or Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment: Primary Program: length is 90 days. This covers the first three months of sobriety and takes place Monday – Thursdays, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. It includes a one-on-one session weekly.
GOP or General Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment: Secondary Program: length is 90 days. For months 4-6 of sobriety, this program meets Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., and includes a one-on-one session weekly.
Continuing Care Relapse Prevention Program: This section covers 6 months, the months 7 – 12 of sobriety. It meets Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., and includes one-on-one sessions bi-weekly.
Individual Counseling is available on an as-needed basis.
What Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Services Does Renaissance Offer?
Addiction doesn’t look the same for everyone, and neither does recovery. Renaissance Ranch Ogden offers a variety of treatment plans and programs, including the one that’s best for you and your family.
- Out-patient programs.
- Symbolic experiential family therapy. This helps family empower rather than enable the patient, to learn non-substance-based ways to deal with problems and to surround the patient with a loving support system.
- Programs specifically designed for men and those specifically designed for women. Research has taught us that addiction functions differently from one sex to the other. We address the specific challenges that women and men face.
- Treatment for addiction to alcohol, cocaine, opiates, and prescription drugs.
- Differing types of therapy, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, multidimensional family therapy, motivational interviewing and motivational incentives.
Why Choose Renaissance Ranch Ogden in South Ogden Utah?
Renaissance Ranch Ogden is a drug and alcohol treatment center for adult men and women. We’ve put a lot of research into building a program that works. Here’s why Renaissance Ranch Ogden is the top drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Utah. It's how we make a difficult process as comfortable as possible and promote a recovery that lasts a lifetime.
- Smaller group sizes mean more individual attention. Clients work closely with our experienced and qualified staff. All of our counselors are licensed substance abuse counselors or master level therapists.
- Our founders received a “best of state” award for the exact same program in place at our South Ogden location. More than 100 judges reviewed the nomination for excellence in mental health, creativity, and contribution to Utah.
- The Renaissance program is family-oriented. Addiction wreaks havoc on ties within families, and we tailor a treatment program that teaches you how to rebuild those relationships.
- We’re serious about keeping you sober after you leave us. Anyone who completes the full addiction recovery program is offered free rehab care for life.
- Our program is not about stand-alone treatment. Our faith-based emphasis rebuilds the spiritual, emotional, physical and mental well-being of our clients.
- We bring your treatment within financial reach. In many cases, medical insurance or Medicaid will pay for care. If you don't have this, we work on a case-by-case to create payment plans.
Contact Renaissance Ranch for Drug and Alcohol Rehab in South Ogden, Utah
Do you or a loved have an addiction? What is the level of severity of the addiction? Renaissance Ranch Ogden offers assessments. We’ll address your questions, fears, and concerns and help you develop a treatment plan. We offer a faith-based approach and use research-based best practices to achieve peace and sobriety and to rebuild family relationships. Don’t let substances tear your life apart. Get on the track now, not later, to move forward toward a full holistic recovery.
A Dedicated Clinical Staff is Here for You at Renaissance Ranch Ogden
Do you or a loved have an addiction? What is the level of severity of the addiction? Contact Renaissance Ranch Ogden for an assessment. We’ll address your questions, fears, and concerns and help you develop a treatment plan. We offer a faith-based approach and use research-based best practices to achieve peace and sobriety and to rebuild family relationships. Don’t let substances tear your life apart. Get on the track now, not later, to move forward toward a full holistic recovery.