Moving from active addiction to successful recovery is a tough process that requires maximum support from experts and family members. Recovering addicts often need proper inspiration to empower them during difficult moments and give them hope for the future. At Renaissance Ranch Ogden, we encourage positivity because it instills confidence in recovering addicts and helps them complete the recovery process.
In the modern world, we happily have a better understanding of how to treat addictions in various ways than we used to. Most people think of the more common ones: to keep addicts away from drugs, set achievable recovery goals, and give them proper advice and medication during the recovery process, but what recovering addicts really value is the amount of love and support you offer them.
At Renaissance Ranch Ogden, we offer outpatient treatment services to the addicts and restore lost hope to their relatives and friends. Our objective is to have a drug-free, family-friendly community. We offer comprehensive assessments, drug addiction recovery programs, and family-focused therapy to help family members and addicts walk the road to recovery together.
Inspirational quotes help because they offer a new way to look at the world. Below is a list of a few helpful inspirational quotes for recovering addicts that we have put together, but there are plenty more out there. We offer a little extra interpretation to help readers understand why we feel inspired and encouraged by these quotes and how they relate to the recovery process in particular.
Inspirational Quotes for Recovering Addicts
1. Now, I have several responsibilities. They include my show, my beloved family members, and me. However, without maintaining sobriety, I would have none of these fantastic things in my life. – Rob Lowe
The urge to indulge “just one more time” can be overwhelming as an addict begins to recover. That is when it is most important to point out just how valuable sobriety is to attaining things that really matter.
2. The best moment for you to plant a tree passed away 20 years ago. However, the second and the other best time to do the same is now. – Chinese proverb
It is always common to wish we had done things in the past so that our presence would be better. However, you can reestablish yourself and start working toward your goals today to shape your future. Since you missed the chance once, do not wait: start changing now.
3. If you believe that you can make it in anything, you are halfway to your destiny. – Theodore Roosevelt
Confidence is vital to any self-improvement. If you believe you can improve, you are halfway there—all that is left is the doing, and that is where we can help the most.
4. Before doing it, it seems impossible and undoable. – Nelson Mandela
Before starting the recovery process, everything seems unachievable. However, with the right help and loving support, nothing is beyond your grasp. Do not feel intimidated by the size of the task; simply begin and you will discover how quickly you will start racking up wins.
5. For you to win a tough battle, you must fight tirelessly more than once. – Margaret Thatcher
The first female British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher knew a thing or two about tough battles and so does anyone who struggles with an addiction. It is vital to realize that the recovery process comes with so many relapses for a simple reason: it is a choice that needs to be made again and again. So sometimes you will backslide, but as long as you can try again, you will eventually succeed. We’ll help.
Quality Addiction Recovery Gets Results in Ogden
At Renaissance Ranch in Ogden, we have out-patient treatment and rehabilitation programs led by drug addiction specialists and some of the best therapists in the world.
Call us at 385.222.3737 to learn more about our world class services.
Latest posts by Renaissance Ranch Ogden (see all)
- Motivational Quotes for Drug Addicts - January 16, 2018
- Infographic: How You Are Enabling a Loved One’s Addiction (and how to stop) - September 6, 2017
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Clearfield City - August 16, 2017